Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Gift of Acknowledgement

This year I've been stalking my acquaintance/friend Sarah as she wrote some beautiful articles on the topic of singleness for an online magazine called Single Matters.  In particular, I loved When Love Came Down ("It's me and you, Jesus.  It's been me and you for a long time...") and Your Wisdom About Love is Not Limited By Singleness, which I'd already been thinking about through my essays on what love looks like in the single life.

Anyway, go read all of Sarah's articles.  And then if you have time, stop by to read an article I just contributed to Single Matters, on the topic "The Gift of Acknowledgement."

That's it for Singleness Week on my blog!  Thanks for reading and commenting.  Find the whole collection here.


No comments: